Just wanted to take a moment to say a big big thank you to everyone who has followed me or has ever commented my blog, from day one you have supported me and im really grateful :) I reached 200 followers today so im really excited thank you :D
Today im going to do a natural everyday look using golds and browns that is suitable for everyone :)
so lets get started....
Products I used:
- ELF 100 palette
- Urban Decay Palette (used sin) for swatches click here
- Urban Decay mineral foundation in supernova
- Benefit bad girl lash mascara
- Nyx concealer in light
- Smashbox eye primer
- Rimmel bronzer in medium matte
- Urban decay liner pencil in zero
- Natural collection lip liner in almond
- Smashbox blusher in fusion soft lights
- Rimmel lipstick in 700 nude delight
1. Light brown (matte)
2. champayne shimmer colour
3. matte white as highlight
I used this palette but use any colours similar to these will work.
You will find the same colours in the coastal scents 88 palette.
This 100 palette is available on the ELF website
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ (american site)
http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/ (english site)
If your from Europe or any other country use the english website and click on your flag to change currency
swatches with flash
swatches without flash
I like this palette but sometimes I find the colours can be a bit powdery and some colours are not as pigmented as i hoped but overall its a handy palette to have as it has every colour you need and it only costs 15 euro for the 100 palette and 10 euro for the 32 palette.
but I still would recommend coastal scents 88 palette instead of this palette as the colours are so pigmented and are such great quality and are around the same price.
I will be ordering more products from ELF soon and ill do review when ive tested the products.
OK SO LETS GET STARTED WITH THE TUTORIAL! :)
- Prime your eyelids using any primer you have ELF/Smashbox/ 2faced/Nyx and Urban decay all do good primers!
- Apply a gold colour to your lids I used sin from urban decay
- Now take a light brown colour and apply a little bit of this colour with a fluffy brush on the outer corners of your lids creating a V shape and blend out. this is a natural look so dont apply too much brown
- Take a champayne colour and with a sponge applicator (these come with most eyeshadows you purchase) and apply it to the inner corners of your eyes this will brighten and open your eyes
- Then flip the applicator or take a flat brush apply a matte white under your brows this is used to highlight your brows and complete the look
- liner your water line and tight line to make your lashes look thicker and apply mascara
- fill in your brows with a brown eye shadow using a angled brush.
- learn how to shape and tint your eyebrows click here
FOR YOUR FACE:
- Prime your face and apply your foundation as normal ( for foundation tips click here )
- conceal any blemishes or dark circles
- Suck in your cheeks and make a fish face and apply bronzer in the hollows to contour and make your face look slimmer. (blend the colour in well you dont want any harsh lines)
- Apply blusher to your cheek bones
- finish off the look by sweeping face powder all over the face to seal the foundation and help it last longer
- line your lips with a nude pencil liner and apply a nude lipstick and your done :)
If you have any requests just comment below or email me I also have rihanna whos that chick tutorial and a nikki minaj tutorial coming up this week.
Dont forget to enter my contest you could win a M.A.C eyeshadow of your choice and lots more :)
love saz xxx