Today im doing a look inspired by Rihannas "Whos that chick" makeup. I toned down the look a little but it still looks pretty cool. soooo lets get started :)
What I used:
- Urban decay primer potion
- Sleek primer palette (used green and yellow) (haul coming soon)
- Collection 2000 poptastic eye palette
- NYX eyeshadow trio ts 03 nude/taupe/dark brown
- Rimmel 006 pink blush
- Peggy sage paris rose passion lip balm
- Urban decay foundation
- Avon mascara
- Urban decay pencil liner
- Smashbox liner marker in black
- Rimmel medium matte bronzer
- Coastal scents blush pallete
- Prime your lids as always to avoid creasing
- If you have a green/yellow primer its defo worth using to make your colours look more vibrant im using sleek primer palette which costs approx 9 euro on their website http://www.sleekmakeup.com/ but i will have a sleek haul coming up soon. I applied the yellow colour all over my lid and the green colour to my lower lid
3. Using a bright yellow colour apply it all over your lids and the inner corners of your eyes with a flat shader brush to pack the colour on
I used collection 2000 poptastic palette its only costs about 6euro and i must say its quite a good palette the colours are gorgeous and are so pigmented and best of all they last all day.
4.Then taking a dark brown colour apply it across your crease blending it in well start with a small amount and build up the colour slowly to avoid over doing the brown and use a matte white or nude colour as your highlight under your brows
5. Line your waterline and tight line with a black pencil liner
6. Apply a green colour to your lower lids
7. Line your top lid with a liquid liner,curl your lashes and add mascara (false eyelashes are optional)
8. Apply your foundation and bronzer
If you dont have a bright pink blusher you can use a bright pink eyeshadow or a bright pink matte lipstick.
I used my coastal scents blush palette available at http://www.coastalscents.com/
10. Apply a pink lipstick and your all done :)
I used rimmels pink blush which is a light pink colour and applied a bright pink lip balm from paggy sage over it. I got peggy sage products in my college kit but they are available to buy on http://www.peggysage.com/
but Barry m,NYX and M.A.C do similar colours.
For my hair: all I did was brush my hair to one side and tie my hair back in a bun. I left some hair loose and curled it.
Hope this was helpful!
love saz xxx