My Favourite Fake Tans (so far).......
- bronz'express is available at selected pharmacys and costs approx 20 euro
- This is my favourite tan of all time it never lets me down!!
- Bronz'express devolps differently on every skin tone (comes out darker on sallow skins and lighter on paler skin) it works with your skin giving you a natural sun kissed glow
- Apply this tan using a tanning mitt (available at primark for 3euro) or boots
- The tan is a coloured liquid so you can see exactly where your applying it and how much your applying.
- Tan drys instantly giving you a instant glow and takes about 2 to 3 hours to develop into a darker tan
- I would recommend applying this tan 2 nights before your occasion so get the perfect colour
- Avoid showering for a day as this will lighten the tan
- This tan NEVER comes out patchy but just take special care around your ankles and knees
- It smells gorgeous..... no more foul smells :)
- Tan lasts a few days but lightens every time you shower
- And best of all it doesnt come off patchy and will scrub of easily :D
- This tan is even used in some salons
- Picture of me below wearing bronz'express (2coats) on a night out
Garnier summer body
- I apply this tan every 2nd night before bed with a plastic glove and it gives me a natural looking tan all year round!
- Suitable for people who just want a subtle tan during the day
- Once this tan is rubbed in well it wont come out patchy but if your dont it can come out a little patchy but nothing a bit of soap and water cant handle
- smells like apricots (yum yum)
- This tan can look a little patchy when coming off but if you use a body scrub you wont have any problems!
- Body scrubing will remove dead skin cells and renew the skin lifting any patchy bits
- take special care applying tan around knees and ankles
- tan is waterproof
- Can be applyed using your hands but be sure to wash hands after applying the tan
- Dove and Johnson's do similar tans that are very good but this is my favourite!
air brush legs (tan glow)
- If im stuck for tan or need a fast tan Sally Hansen works wonders
- Shake the bottle and spray your legs(or a mitt) and with a mitt rub the tan in as fast as you can as it drys quickly
- This tan is like a foundation for your legs and is not waterproof
- Perfect for quick dark tan
- Tan is meant to be for your legs but it can be used anywhere
- This tan doesnt smell
- Has vitamin k
- This tan is a life saver!!!!
- Apply with a mitt for a instant tan all over
- This tan is great when your feeling that little bit pale even if you already have a tan on
- But this tan is not waterproof it will wash off with a little bit of water so its not really suitable for a night out
- It doesnt smell
- Easy to apply
- Gives you a good tan in seconds
- This is the matte colour but its also available in shimmer which looks amazing over your own tan on a night out.
- This tan will stain your hands so make sure you use a mitt or glove
hope this was helpful
love saz xxx
ps. I will be testing more tans and reviewing them so keep a eye out for that!!!