Today i did a cute simple valentines look for you, I used mac eyeshadows but remember drugstore shadows will work just as well! hope you enjoy this look and dont forget to follow and join my group on facebook :)
thanks again for all your lovely comments i really appreciate it! :)
Heres what I used:
- Nyx green concealer
- Smashbox face primer
- Urban decay mineral foundation in supernova
- Rimmel lipstick in 009 blush pink
- Rimmel bronzer in medium matte
- Smashbox mascara
- Urban decay 24/7 liner in zero
- Macs vanilla eyeshadow (highlight)
- Macs retro speck (white shimmer with gold specks)
- Macs swish(shimmery bright pink)
- Macs hepcat (pinky plum)
- Macs mystery (dark brown)
- Mac blush in desert rose
- Mac cream highlighter in pearl
So lets get started :)
- Ok first of all start by priming your face and eyelids. A primer will prevent your shadows from creasing and will help your foundation last longer and it will also act as a barrier, protecting your skin from your foundation which can sometimes block your pores causing breakouts and blackheads!!
- Take a pink shadow and apply it all over your lid using a flat shader brush
- Flip your brush and using a plum colour apply this to your crease
- Now taking a fluffy or blending brush apply a small amount of a dark brown colour to the outer v and your lower lash line, dont forget to blend you shadows!
- Take a shimmery white or gold colour and apply this to the inner corners of your lids and lower lash line using a sponge applicator or a flat shader brush.
- Line your lids and water line and add mascara.
- For a more dramatic look you can use a liquid liner and apply some false lashes :)
- Apply your foundation (for foundation tips/tricks and reviews check out: http://makeupbysaz.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-top-5-foundations-plus-foundation.html )
- Suck in your cheeks making a fish face and apply bronzer to the hollows of your cheeks.
- Apply some blusher and for that extra glow use a cream highlighter on your cheek bones if you dont have a highlighter use a white shimmery eyeshadow this has the same effect!
- Apply a pale pink lipstick and your all done :D
love saz xxx