Sunday, November 6, 2011

Beyonce's countdown Tutorial

Hey Girl's
Hope Everyone had a lovely weekend! :)
Do you like the new layout? :D
I hate change so i was a bit nervous about it but i think it's growing on me.

Today Ive tired the look from Beyonce new video Countdown
I absolutely love this woman!!



Ok so let's get started:
prep your skin and apply foundation
check out my back to basic's post on foundation for application and tips


Taking a gold shadow like this one in the quad from maybelline

Apply colour all over your lids


Then taking a fluffy brush take a taupe colour the one Im using is from Mac


And apply it back and forth over your crease


Then take a yellow colour Im using the yellow from my coastal scents 88 shimmer palette


and pat it into the inner corners of your eyes
line your lids and
apply your lashes.
I also applied black shadow on my lower lashes


for my lips i used a pink colour (smooch) from NYC 
and a clear gloss.


for my cheeks i used pink cloud blush from the natural collection
filled in my brows and thats it :)

The hair:

As you may have noticed i dont have a full fringe so i faked it :)
all you do is take a section at top part of your hair

and tie the rest into a high pony tail

flip the hair forward 


and pin into place
pop on a black head band 
and pin the pony tail into a bun











Hope this was helpful
love
saz xxxx


4 comments:

Dyna said...

you look absolutely gorgeous hunny xxx

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I really like the new layout! Also, I just saw this video the other day and fell in love with the makeup looks! You did a fantastic job of recreating it! Wow! This looks incredible! I can't wait to try it out! :D

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Makeupbysaz said...

Thanks girls!!
@inmyhansonshirt Thanks love. you should defo recreate it too and send me the link id love to see it :) xx

Shara said...

love ur eyeshadow palette and awesome blue eyes dear:)
La Folie