Thursday, November 24, 2011

O.O.T.D: It's ALL about the shoes!!!!


Hey Girls,
Today's outfit is All about the shoessssssss!!!!
Im totally in love with these shoes from Charlotte Russe 
I wanted them so badly I asked my lovely, kind Auntie in Chicago to sent them over to me.
Hope the like the outfit as much as i do :)

My Outfit:
Blazer: (old) Jane Norman
Bag: Primark
Scarf: H&M
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Bershka
Ring: Miss selfridge


Check out my last post for discount codes to selected stores :)









Happy Thanksgiving!! 

Love
saz xxx


2 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

This outfit is gorgeous! I love those pants! Also THOSE SHOES! They are fantastic!

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Locolipstick said...

Those shoes are amazee! I am far too clumsy to pull them off though haha..
You're jeans are really pretty too, do you have Bershka in ireland? I fell in love the the shop when i was in spain ◠‿◠