Monday, November 7, 2011

Irish guru meet up in Cork :)

Hey Girlys

 Last saturday we had a Irish guru meet up in Cork 
unfortunately a few girls couldn't make it :( but it was still an amazing day all the girl's were so lovely and genuine and we all got on sooo well.



Before we had the meet up sinead, laura and I went to a book signing in Eason's
for the launch of  The beaut.ie book "gorgeous to go"
It was soooo lovely to meet Ashling and Kirsty.
They were so sweet and they gave us goodie bags
 I cant wait to read the book :)

Check out Ashling and Kirsty's blog www.beaut.ie for all the best makeup tips.





After the book signing we met up with Triona and Katie and went for coffee








left to right: Sinead, Triona, Katie, Laura and me

And after coffee we met up with Jen, did a bit of shopping, Ice hockey and went for pizza











Cork city looked so beautiful :)




Hope you enjoyed this post :)
Don't forget to check out the girls channels and blog's

Laura ( Fitznbitz) http://www.fitznbitz.com/
Sinead cady (Ihe makeup chair) http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMakeupChair


Love
Saz xxxxx






7 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

This looks like such a fun day! You all look beautiful!

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

jenmurphy888 said...

Aw love the post! It was such a great day!! :) xx

Apriljoy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! That looks like so much fun! I wish more people did blog meet ups like that!

Locolipstick said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! and i agree you all look gorge.

BTW - Just found your blog today!
&You are my irish twin i swear!;
People call me saz/sazzi and i havent been to ireland yet but my dad is irish. and when i read you are a beauty therapist, no joke my mouth literally fell open. I've just applied to study beauty therapy (and spanish) at college! ⊙.☉ (i mean okay, so you're miles prettier than me.. we're not identical! ◔◡◔)

I just started my own blog so i'll be following yours for sure!

Sarah ღ

SAHAR said...

lovely pics
new follower i would love if you follow back
http://saharawans.blogspot.com/

Makeupbysaz said...

thanks girls glad you all liked the post :)
@locolipstick oh my gosh thats crazy i have never met another saz haha!
Will defo check out your blog. xx

FitznBitz said...

So lovely to see the photos of us all together! The sky is so puurty in the background! Had a great day! :)