Tuesday, November 29, 2011

O.O.T.D: Kourtney Kardashian Inspired outfit


Hey Girl's 

Today's outfit of the day is inspired by Kourtney Kardashian
Kourtney was spotted wearing these fab chanel two tone riding boots which are about 2,000 dollars (ouch) I picked up these babies in Primark for 24 euro :)
Forever21 also sell these boots.

*my outfit*
Coat: Jane Norman (old)
Leggings,skull top scarf and boots all Primark
Bag: River Island

Over all this look for less cost approx 160 euro 
Not bad eh :)

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @sazybaby
or like my facebook page by clicking on the like button on the left side bar you don't even have to leave the page :)














love
saz xxx

3 comments:

Dyna said...

OMGGG how do you manage??!! Loool u look great girrl xx

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice outfit, love the top and boots.

MGC said...

I love the outfit!