Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A little treat for you :)


Hey Girls
Hope everyone is having a lovely day!
I have a very special treat for you guys today Im so excited about this post!

Ok so Oasis,Warehouse and Coast are having 25% off for family and friends so because I love you guys I got my hands on this flyer so you too can receive this FANTASTIC discount!!!!

All you have to do is save the last bit of this flyer (right click and save picture) or copy and paste then print it, fill it out and you can receive 25% off in any UK or ROI solus/standalone store from today until the 30th of November.

If you are ordering online fill in the promotional code: TREAT11 at the checkout.

If you have any questions ask me on twitter: @sazybaby 
or on my facebook "like" page (on the left side bar )







                       

Happy Shopping!!!!!!!

FTC Disclaimer: I am not getting paid in any way to do this post.
love
Saz xxx

No comments: