Saturday, September 10, 2011

O.F.T.D: A Burst of Orange


Hey girls,
So here's today's outfit of the day "A Burst of Orange"
A lot of you guys have asked me to keep doing these posts so I will try to do a few each week :)

Thank you for following and leaving such lovely comments I truely appreciate it!










bag, top, jeans,ring and shoes all Primark
chain Dunnes

love you all!
 saz xx
P.S Don't forget to like my facebook page if you haven't already. 
just click the facebook button on the purple bar below!!

8 comments:

Dyna said...

I love your ring and your shoes.. :D

Orange really looks good on you :D

Pammy said...

You look great with orange! And the necklace and bag goes well with it. :)

HilyBee said...

Do you know if Primark delivers to the US?

HilyBee said...

heh. scratch that.. looks like I can't get the items online? That's ok. :) I love the orange shirt.. so I'll have to try and find a close match! Thanks for the ideas!

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I love this! That colour looks amazing on you! And I love those accessories. You look gorgeous!

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

FunnyFaceBeauty said...

I absolutely love the orange top.
xx
Alicia

JessBeautician said...

Love the Orange on you, looks great! :) The top is really cute!

Makeupbysaz said...

thank you soooo much girls!!!!
@hilybee no primark don't deliver hun but I found a close match for you online.
http://www.riverisland.com/Online/women/t-shirts--vests--sweats/short-sleeve-t-shirts/orange-rib-back-asymmetric-t-shirt-608838