Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kim kardashian inspired looks 2011 (part 1)


Hey my darlings, 

Last year I did a post on Kim Kardashian inspired looks and to this day its been one of my most popular posts and its still been viewed everyday so just for you ive decided to do another one :)
dont forget to follow my blog if you like my posts all it takes is one click or you can like my facebook page just by clicking on the facebook button on the bar at the end of this page.

To see my last Kim k posts from last year click here











blazer is from Crisis, top Topshop, jeans Jane Norman, kitten heels Primark, clutch Claire's Accessories






playsuit Miss Selfridge, bag Dunnes, sandles Primark








top Jane Norman, everything else Primark






top and jewellery Primark, shoes Debenhams, bag I got in New York, shorts Jane Norman
Kim's statement piece is the bow around her neck. So I wore a turtle neck and a snake bracelet and pearls

part 2 will be up tomorrow :)
Love
Saz xxxx




7 comments:

Unknown said...

The photos are beautiful!! :) The outfits are so sexy too ;D

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

ScarlettMarmolejo said...

i love it well done girl

the creation of beauty is art. said...

You completely have her style down! I am super impressed! I love all of these looks so much. Kim is so stylish, and clearly so are you! <3

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Dyna said...

I LOVE THIS POST girrllll :D :D

catJ said...

nice job sarah!!
Random quesstion,
would u be able to do a blog on make up for Halloween ??
im going as cat-woman but need some help with the make up :) xxx

Makeupbysaz said...

thank you so much girls your comments make me so happy mwah xxx
@catj yes of course sweetheart id love too. I have a few posts coming up for the debs/prom season and after i do that i will put up a tutorial for you :) xxx

CAMILLA said...

such a great look..
esp. the first one