Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kim Kardashian Inspired Looks 2011 (part 2)


Hello sweethearts,
As promised im back with Kim Kardashian looks part 2 :)

I hope you all enjoy this post and in the next few days I will be putting up some hair and makeup tutorials  for prom/debs and I will also be starting my new series of posts called "Beauty on a Budget" I have been doing alot of research so Im super excited about this series.
Remember to "become a fan" of my facebook page or follow me on twitter (just click the buttons on the bar below) to keep up to date with all my posts or to request anything you want!


So lets get started........




jacket Bay,
top Topshop, boots Jane Norman
scarf and jeans both Primark
bag Dunnes
nail polish by Barry M in mushroom









Top,leggings,scarf and boots Primark
jacket Jane norman





Gosh i look so grump in this picture haha!!
white jacket Jane Norman
Leggings,gloves, belt and top primark
shoes New Look

love saz xxxxx




4 comments:

Dyna said...

WOW URRR GOOOOOOOD GIRLLLL :D

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I just love this! You look fantastic!!

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow where do you get all of this!!! Your shoes are gorgeous! :)

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

woow I think you look specially Greeaat on the second look I want it for mee I love the white jacket and black scarf