Wednesday, April 27, 2011

London haul :)

Hey girls,
So as promised heres a Haul from my trip to london :)



I got 3 polishes from Barry M

White shatter polish (this is the barry M version of opi black shatter polish and it comes in a few different colours) £3.99
mint green 304   £2.99
mushroom £2.99





I got a sleek contour set in superdrug for approx 4 pounds
I love this ive wanted a contour set for so long!!

It also comes with instructions on how to contour and highlight your face.


I got this red ruffle string top in river Island for £10.99
its gorgeous like this or tucked into a skirt or high waisted jeans
sandles primark £4


I got these high waisted jeans in miss selfridge for £40




I got these boots in jane norman in the sale for £20 and look so cute with this stone top



I got this top in miss selfridge for £20
link here:

I got these shorts everyone is wearing these type of shorts at the moment. these are from miss selfridge and cost £34


This AMAZING bag is from river island and costs £39.99
I know its quite expensive for a bag but its great quality and will last a long time totally worth the investment
you can also wear the bag on your shoulders.


Top was £5 from primark 

and lastly I got the same string top in cream in river island these tops are so handy because you can dress them up or down and they only cost £10.99


Love saz xxx
 check out how I store my makeup here 

3 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

I have Mushroom and absolutely love it!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Those new clothes are lovely, nice haul.

Dyna said...

That peach coral top looks great on you xx