Saturday, April 23, 2011

contest winner announcment

hey girlies,


CONGRATULATIONS
to
Ashling Mulvey who is the winner of my contest!!!

Autumn look

spring look

Ashling is only 17 and drew me these two beautiful pictures I was lost for words I couldnt even pick a favourite I love them both so much. even the makeup is amazing!
fantastic work ashling!!! hope you like all your products :)

P.S sorry my computer wouldnt let me flip the picture :(



Thank you to everyone who entered you put so much effort into your entries and they were all fantastic!

Here are some of my favourite entries :)






Michelle created this gorgeous spring look.
the pink and green represent the flowers blooming.
Check out her blog:


Dyna created this fab spring/summer look
The colours remind her of the flowers blooming in spring but the bright colours are also quite summery and she wet her hair to look like she just came out of sea :P
very clever!! 
check out her blog:


 

Erlien created this gorgeous natural look
 she was inspired by the sun rising on a snowy winter morning!
 the warm orange on her eyelids and cheeks represent the sun, the dark brown is like the shadow of the tree's and the white/diamond powder she used in the inner corner and on her brow bone represent the snow sparkling in the sunlight.
very creative!!!!!!!



Susan created the "the exploding hair" 
She was inspired by winter and the pipes bursting/exploding.
I would of never thought of this brilliant idea and I love the look :)




And last but defo not least my good friend Sinead also known as the the Makeup Chair from youtube
created this "cherry blossom summer tree" look for me.

She used  purple under the eyes, and shimmery gold with light pink on the lid!
 and black shadow on the water line! (from the sleek idivine original palette)
Big thanks to sinead for taking time to create this look! :)
check her out on youtube!!!!


Thank you everyone for supporting my blog!!!!!!!
 Every comment means so much to me :)

love
saz xxxx







1 comment:

Dyna said...

awh that is so sweet :D I am so happy you picked me as one of your favourites..

Congrats to the winner as she had done a brilliant job :D :D

I also loved the exploding hair and the last one's make up :D