Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Femme Luxe Haul


Hey Guys,

Hope your all safe and well.
Today I wanted to share some cute pieces with you from femme luxe.

The first is this super cute tie dye effect tee - Its super soft and great quality and I adore the fit.

The white shorts are perfect for summer and you can literally team them with anything.
the only down side is that the sizes run a little small around the waist so I wish I did size up however I love the style of it and dying to wear it so will defo get my ass in gear to get fit again and shed that lockdown belly haha!




I got the same shorts in pink which are also so perfect just a little tight around the waist. 
the top I absolutely adore it doesn't need to be ironed and its perfect to throw on with a pair of joggers.






and lastly we have these pink bicycle shorts. I would personally wear this with a over sized tee. I get major 90s vibes from this style. LOVE IT!

Shorts: https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/grey-ribbed-high-waisted-cycling-shorts-jenny

Thats it, I really hope you enjoyed this weeks haul.
love Saz x 

1 comment:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Everything is so cute! I LOVE that tie dyed shirt so much. It looks gorgeous on you.
the creation of beauty is art.