Sunday, August 16, 2020

Femme Luxe Haul

 Hey Guys,

Hope you are all keeping safe and well.

Today I wanted to show you some more stunning pieces I picked up recently.

Hope you enjoy!


The first item is this stunning red dress, I love the shape of the dress it is so flattering and slimming. 





Next are these bicycle shorts cant wait to wear these with a over sized tee and trainers... so 90s! 

Shorts:


This 2 piece is too die for - So comfy for around the house and the shorts look great paired with a oversized white tee aswell and the material is such good quality aswell.

2 piece:

https://femmeluxe.co.uk/black-crop-top-cycling-shorts-co-ord-perla

Yellow Yellow yellow..... I adore this colour omg so summery I have it in stone aswell and literally need it in every colour haha!
 Top:


This is EVERYTHING I've been living in this 2 pieces since I got it so obsessed!
 
Tie dye 2 piece:


You can now use my discount code "BYSAZ20" for 20% OFF all items on femme luxe 

eeek so exciting!

Have a great night

Love always

Saz x

2 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Everything looks so stunning on you! I love that red dress and the two-piece tie dye outfit. SO cute!
the creation of beauty is art.

Tanya said...

wow cute pieces!

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com