Saturday, June 27, 2020

Gems under 20 quid!



Hey Guys.

As I enter my last weekend of lockdown and start back to a crazy work week.
 I wanted to share some gems I picked up under $20


The first is this grey body suit, I needed a plain tee and this is so perfect it literally goes with everything and because its a stretchy material it doesn't need to be ironed yay!




I also picked up another pair and my last pair of joggers for a while. It was lovely to live in joggers for 3 months but as we get back to reality, its likely I will be wearing these babies less and less unless Joggers are now acceptable clothing at work?? No? didn't think so haha! 

I paired it with this stone tee and I love this because it has shoulder pads I think it adds a nice touch to the tee! 








and lastly tie dye is my new thing - how cute is this set! I wore it in my instagram stories and you all commented on how vibrant it was, I love it!





and thats it hope you enjoyed this weeks hauls be sure to check out my youtube for my weekly makeup lessons



Love Saz x 


















No comments: