Thursday, June 11, 2020

Must have pieces under 20 quid......


Hey guys,

Hope your all safe and well.
Just wanted to share some of my latest fashion finds...

The first piece is this lilac bodysuit, I love the shape of it and find it so complimentary
no skin hanging over the arm pits haha..... 






Item 2 is this cropped tee, Its a little big for me I got a size up but its still a lovely piece tucked into your joggers or jeans

My jogger obsession continues.... I don't think I'll be happy until I get every pretty colour haha! 

and lastly my fave piece the tie dye tee I've lived in this since I got it, so cute teamed with shorts or leggings

Don't forget to check out this weeks makeup lesson over on youtube

Have a great week! 

Love saz x 

2 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Everything looks so gorgeous! I have to say, that tie dyed shirt is SO CUTE. I love anything tie dyed but the fact that this one is pink makes it even better!

Tanya said...

i really love the nude tee.

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com