Monday, May 25, 2020

Femme Luxe Haul

Hey Guys,

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Just wanted to share some fab pieces I got this weekend. I am still living in loungewear and joggers but now that lockdown is lifting slightly I will definitely be expanding my summer wardrobe.



Again as mentioned before the joggers are oversized so I always size down to the 6

You could definitely size up in the tee if you want it to be a little more oversized or be easier to knot.
Tee: https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/white-no-bad-vibes-slogan-print-t-shirt-hannah





This top is sooooo pretty I think it would be fab with shorts or jeans aswell for cooler days


Lilac Top: 

Joggers: 


OMG when I saw these slippers I just had to have them, they are so warm and cosy aswell I love them! 


Slippers:

Love Saz x 

No comments: