Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Casual Fashion.......


Hey guys, 

Hope your all having a good week,

Today I was having a look through my femme luxe basics and wanted to share them with you. 


First off we have this jumper dress which kylie Jenner was seen sporting last weekend. I love the fit and how comfortable it was, perfect for day or night! 












Next up we have this black tee.... How gorgeous is this top I've never seen anything like it!!! 





you cant go wrong with a white tee... need I say more lol this one was only 4.99! 


Tee: 

Ok this one was a little outfit my comfort zone but I love the fit! 



ok this one isn't basic but its from the new collection and I had to share!

Please ignore my ugly nude top underneath I couldn't find a white tank top but I just had to show you this stunning blouse! I love the lace detail and the bow to top it all off! 


Hope you enjoy 
love Saz x 

1 comment:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Everything is absolutely amazing but that sweater dress is EVERYTHING. So stylish and chic but still super comfy. That is always the perfect combination, in my opinion! You look incredible.