Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Is green the new black?!


Hey guys,

Hope your all having a good Monday so far.

I just wanted to check in and show you my latest bits from femme luxe.
I just posted this look over on my instagram with the dress I got last month which is the perfect copy of Kylie Jenners designer dress.....





The first item I picked up was this floral blouse I love this because it covers my arms which I'm really insecure about, I did find it was a small fit so glad I ordered the size medium. 




Top: https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/white-ruched-front-flower-print-plunge-top-roman

The next item was totally out of my comfort zone, I'm not usually a green fan but I was drawn to this colour what do you think?





I needed to get a dress for a event next week so ordered this pink dress, I love the sleeves I think its so unique! 






https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/dusky-pink-extreme-flare-sleeve-belted-bodycon-mini-dress-
aria




I loved these cargo trousers, I ordered them in a 10 a few months ago in the khaki colour and loved it but unfortunately the stone colour was a little big for me in the 10. I going to reorder in a size 8 because I ADORE THEM!!!! 







And lastly I picked up this lush green satin top, again I adore the dark green and love the material this is also a snug fitting so no harm in sizing up. 





Which item is your favourite?
Saz x 

1 comment:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Okay, honestly you look amazing in everything. You are seriously SUCH a style inspiration to me. Out of everything, I have to say I love that green top the most. The colour is beautiful on you and I am obsessed with those dramatic sleeves.
the creation of beauty is art.