Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Try on haul!


Hey guys, 

Today I wanted to share with you some new pieces from femme luxe.
If you want to see my latest femme luxe styling video you can check it out here:


The first item I got was these stunning straight leg jeans,
This is a trend that will be huge in 2020 
I couldn't wait to get my hands on a pair.
the length was a little long for little ol me (5ft) so I pinned up the ends and they were perfect! 

I paired it with this nude bodysuit. I'd recommend sizing up. I'm normally a 8 but definitely needed the 10 in this bodysuit for comfort.


Bodysuit: 






I'm so obsessed with femme luxe loungewear that I got 2 more pairs! they fit like a GLOVE!!!
items are true to size!

Loungewear set: 




Loungewear: 
And the last item I picked up is this crop top. I think this will be perfect for summer. I would recommend sizing up in this top also


Hope you have a good week!

love 
Saz x


No comments: