Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Femme Luxe Haul


Hey guys,

Hope you all had a lovely new year. 


I'm so excited about todays haul because I found some lush pieces.
First up we have this black puff sleeve top which I just fell in love with. Its perfect to dress up a pair of jeans for day time or you can wear it out to dinner at night. 

The jeans I actually got a few months back in the dark wash and I've worn them to death haha so I got the light wash aswell. I love that because I'm petite I can wear them as full length or roll them up at the ends and wear with boots.











For outfit two I team up with timeless knit with these gorgeous ripped knee jeans need I say more <3
Perfect for day out with the girls or kids, comfy yet stylish!









I really wanted these jeans to work for me haha but because I'm petite (5ft) the are a little too long but once I get them taken up they will be perfect!

Jean: https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk/products/blue-dark-wash-straight-leg-side-split-jeans-lexia
 
                    


Hope you enjoy
love Saz x 

1 comment:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Those puffed sleeves are everything! So dramatic and still super elegant. I am totally obsessed. Your outfits are always so inspirational.
the creation of beauty is art.