Monday, July 22, 2013

O.O.T.D: Feeling Peachy

Hey Hey!!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely monday....er Ok well enjoying it as much as you possibly can enjoy a monday ha!.... :)
This O.O.T.D is a little more dressy than usual, As much as I'd love to say I wore this for the day, I'd be lying haha.
I wore this outfit heading out for drinks some evening during the week but I wore sandles with this during the day, I just love peach and white together <3.
I will warn you tho I got slightly carried away with the pictures, Those heels and my NATURAL tan (at long last!!!!) make me feel like a model hehe........ In my dreams :) 




*** OUTFIT DETAILS***
Blouse: Jane Norman: old
Shorts: Old Navy
Heels: Faith
L.V Dupe: New York
Watch: Guess?!
Bangles: Mix of Primark & New Look

















Find out how to get my Beach Waves and Makeup look here: 


Love Always
Saz xXx

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Love that top! Peach is a great color on you. Also, I am so envious of your long hair!
xxx


www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

Makeupbysaz said...

@savannah thanks sweetie :)It badly needs to be cut hehe xx