Today im going to do a makeup tutorial using coastal scents 88 shimmer and 88 matte palettes
which are available on the coastal scents website click here:
88 matte palette:
1. as always start off by priming your lids
i used urban decays primer potion
priming your lids helps your shadow stick better and prevents creasing so your eyes will look fab all day long :)
2. Apply a cool blue colour on the center of you lids with a shadow brush
88 shimmer palette:
3. Using a clean shadow brush apply a dark blue colour on the outer corners of your lids
this colour is very similiar to macs freshwater eyeshadow
4.Then using a blending brush apply the purple colour above your lid colours starting from your outer corner and stopping about 3/4 of the way in
5. Blend your colours but dont blend to much as you dont want to lose the contrast of colours.
you can go back and re touch up the colours if needed!
6. Apply the white colour under your eye brows as a highlight and in your inner corners to brighen up the look and open up your eyes,you could also use a shimmery white eyeshadow on your lower lid
7.Line your upper lid using a black liquid liner and with a black pencil liner line your waterline
8. Clean up any fall out and apply your foundation i used my favourite foundation urban decays mineral powder foundation in supernova
9. i used primarks bronzer and blush duo
it only cost me 50cent and its actually really good it gives you a subtle shimmer and the brush is really soft! im well impressed!
you can leave your eyes like that or if you want a more dramatic look
you can apply the cool blue colour in the inner corners of your lower lashline the dark blue in the center and the purple on your outer corners
apply false lashes and clear lip gloss and your all done :)
hope this was helpful!!
Dont forget to follow and if you have any requests let me know :)
love saz xxx