Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pretty Little Secret Shhhhh!




Hey Everyone,

                             Sooooooo to begin I was out of work sick a few weeks back. I found myself bored to tears being stuck in bed so naturally I needed to find something to keep my mind busy and to avoid going completely insane, so I decided to watch Pretty Little Liars.

Now I watched one episode a very long time ago and I had no idea what was going on so I never bothered to watch more but I knew I'd love all the fashion and makeup looks.

So I turned on Season 1, Episode 1 and from there I was instantly hooked......
I watched 10 episodes a day if not more, some nights staying up till 3am, 
then went to sleep only to dream about the show (I literally did HA!)
I could not wait to get up everyday to watch more of my girls. 
I think It's save to say I was OBSESSED!!



3 weeks later........ 

I've finished all 3 seasons (yup all 71 episodes) and now I'm wondering What will I do with my life, What will I watch??!! June is aaaages away???!!! I can't wait that long!!!!!!
But But But....What happened to toby? Who's red coat? Is Ali alive? How is this possible? Is it all another trick? Will we ever find out who A is???? 
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!


So now that my secret is out. 
Please tell me I'm not alone. Are you obsessed too?? Who's your favourite??!!
Anything else worth watching???

Love Always
Saz xXx

3 comments:

Spere36 said...

Sons of Anarchy had me the same way!! Lol if you have Netflix you can watch all episodes next season starts in October. I guess I need to start watching Pretty little liars myself :)

Unknown said...

i often wondered what it was all about I didnt even get watching one episode so how did you get watching them hun let me know might take into a fit of watching until june lol

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Oh my gosh, I love this show! You should totally do some PLL inspired looks!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com