Sunday, December 20, 2020

Femme Luxe Haul


Hey Guys,

Wow it's been a crazy few weeks right?!

If you follow me on instagram you would have seen I launched my own lash brand. After nearly a year of planning it feels so good to finally be able to share it with you guys and trust me there is soooo much more to come!!!

But for now let's dig into my latest Femme Luxe Haul! 


Femme Luxe Tee's are honestly one of my favs I have about 10 now and I'm not even joking and I live in them especially around the house. They are fitted but big enough to knot so they look super stylish!

I haven't had any issues washing them like alot of brands and they are super cheap.

I paired it with these black cargo pants. I have these in green too and I loved them so much I got the black aswell. They are great paired with some cons and a jumper or bodysuit perfect for work! 


Topshttps://femmeluxe.co.uk/tops/

Trousers: https://femmeluxe.co.uk/trousers/



You already know I got another pair of joggers. I go through so many especially with all these lockdowns they are warm, stylish and super cosy!


Loungewearhttps://femmeluxe.co.uk/loungewear-sets/




So that is it for today, I'm just about to head to bed. Busy few days in the salon ahead and lots more post office runs, but I wouldn't have it any other way.. so grateful. Thank you for all your support! 

Happy Christmas, Thank a great week and Christmas with your loved ones!

Love Saz x 

1 comment:

clippasia said...

Clip Asia is commonly known for providing Clipping Path Service. Image Editing Service that consists of for Image Clipping Path Service, White Background for Image, Shadow | Reflection, Masking, Color Adjustment, Coloring, Invisible Mannequin, Retouching, Jewelry Image Editing, Dust Removal, Product Image Editing, Image Cropping | Resizing, Ghost Mannequin Services.