Monday, April 20, 2020

LOUNGWEAR HAUL


Hey guys,

How is everyone keeping during this tough time?

I think I'm coping best by eating loads of food, filming and editing loads and buying loungewear online and dreaming at pretty makeup and outfits hahaha funny but its true! 

I've picked up a few items from the femme luxe loungewear collection this is what I got......




These joggers are legit perfect no pun intended lol they fit perfectly and are so comfy 
the top is a little oversized which I love as I like to knot my tops with loungewear



Perfect tshirt

Joggers:





This loungewear set is perfect for around the house or being lazy on the couch - I like how the top is also long enough to cover my butt lol 

loungewear set:



Hope you enjoy! 
Love Saz x





1 comment:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Okay, I cannot get over how cute that lounge wear set is! I absolutely love that it looks really comfy but is also super stylish. The perfect outfit for a time like this. I'm glad you've been able to stay creative and inspired during everything <3
the creation of beauty is art.