Friday, November 29, 2019

New In Collection - Femme Luxe


Hey guys,
I am on a femme luxe marathon haha I'm getting so many messages saying you are loving these hauls and giving you ideas for your festive parties. 

Check out my youtube channel and Instagram for some makeup ideas! 
instagram.com/makeupbysaz_com 

Today's pieces are my fav yet! 

First up we have this beautiful metallic dress, I was unsure about this until I saw it on a friend and I just had to have it!!

The quality is so much nicer than I imagined so its soft and stretchy I love it! 
Its true to size so no need to size up! 




Party Dresses: 



Dress 2 is this gorgeous black glitter dress, a stunning fit and perfect for the festive season!


Black dress:

Festive Dresses: 


This teddy coat is literally 2 die for!!! I have a thing for coats and this one defo doesnt disappoint its like a duvet haha so snug!!


Teddy coat: 


I have a obsession with knit dresses so I kinda got another ooops! haha this is defo big fitting so I would size down unless your tall as its a little short! 



I have fallen in love with this top OMG!!! Its so soft and the quality is fab! 
I'd highly recommend this top! 

Top:

Party tops: 


Hope you enjoy
Love Saz x 



No comments: