Monday, October 14, 2019

How to Contour – Beginners Guide To Makeup!


Good Afternoon team glam,
Questions I get asked the most are…..what actually is contour? how do I contour? why do I contour? So I’m brought it back to basics this week…Stripping it all back and bringing you through the basics of how to contour in a few easy steps! .
                                            What to use, where to apply it and why…🙌🏻

I used the contouring sticks from So Su cosmetics for this look and I must say I fell in love, They are creamy and so easy to work with especially if you are a beginner! I would recommend a stick contour over a cream palette.
You can check out the full In-depth video tutorial HERE
Products used:
SO SU contouring sticks: CLICK HERE
Benefit hello flawless: Ivory: CLICK HERE
Thrive cosmetics sponge: CLICK HERE
Becca cosmetics prosecco pop: CLICK HERE
Anastasia Beverly hills contour palette: CLICK HERE
Hope you enjoy the video!
love always
Saz x

No comments: