Saturday, February 25, 2012

Product Review: Nivea Tinted Moisturiser




Product: Nivea Visage Tinted Moisturiser



Pro's

Its for all skin types
Its easy to apply, light weight and gives you a nice natural looking glow,even skin tone and also lasts all day
contains SPF and vitamin E (a anti oxidant that protects your skin from free radicals in the air that can damage skin cells and tissues which lead to pre-mature aging)


Con's

Although this product gives you a fresh dewy finish I found that it did not keep my skin as moisturised as other tinted moisturisers I have tried in the past so those of you with dry skin this product might not work for you. Vinchy sell a tinted moisturiser that is perfect for very dry skin.
Also it has light reflecting pigments which do not photograph well

Overall:
I love this product, I applied it in less than a minute (no effort at all). It made my skin look fresh and dewy and sun kissed. This will be so handy for the summer after all no one wants to apply a full face of foundation on a nice sunny day :)


This is a picture I took last summer of me wearing the tinted moisturiser and I just added a bit of mascara,blush and vaseline.

Hope this was helpful
love saz xxxx


6 comments:

Lyndsey Camille said...

I love moisturizer! I can't think of the name of the on I use but it also can double up as primer when wearing light make-up. BTW I found out about your blog through your post on DulceCany87's FB wall, I love her too! I am your newest follower:) Check out my blog and follow back :)
www.cutenquirky.blogspot.com

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Thanks for this review! I have dry skin, so I think I'll be giving this product a pass. Thanks!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Dee said...

Your hair colour is amazing here. Was it a home colouring kit?? :) X

Makeupbysaz said...

Thanks girls :) yup it's a home coloring kit I used live colour XXL red passion I wanted it Rihanna red but my hair was so dark I loved that colour tho!

Sylwia said...

would you say its more on the pink or yellow side?

Sylwia said...

would you say its more on the pink, yellow or neutral side?